Are you passionate about Endometriosis and putting an end to this disease?
Get involved with Endo Twin Cities. There are a lot of opportunities to help.
It’s on a volunteer basis. Do as much, or as little, as you like.
See the list of opportunities with ETC. Pick one topic below or create your own.
Use the contact form below to contact us and get started.
EndoTwinCities: Main Role – Could use right hand assistance with the following:
- Administration assistance (assist in various projects and general upkeep)
- New member packet creation and distribution
Category: Doctor Resources
- Local and national endo doctor directory
- Fertility doctor directory
- New doctor activation and packet distribution
- Distribute business cards to doctors and emergency rooms, etc
Category: Health and Symptom Resources (other doctors)
- Urologists for bladder symptoms
- Gastroenterologists for bowel symptoms
- Physical therapists, Acupuncture, etc
- Diet and Nutrition info
- Natural Remedies and resources
Category: Public Relations and Public Image
- Logo and brand identity, Business Cards, public image unity
- Website Updates
- Social Media Site Management: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+
- Public activities and involvement with key organizations (national awareness)
- Local awareness events and publicity
Category: Research and Educational info
- Endometriosis books
- New research and studies
- Endo Organizations: EndoResearchCenter, EndoFoundation, Endometriosis.org, etc
- Fact checker – insures all info is accurate