The best thing you can do is become your own advocate ~ Educate Yourself
Books by Mary Lou Ballweg; President of the Endometriosis Association
- The Endometriosis Source Book: By Mary Lou Ballweg
- Overcoming Endometriosis: By Mary Lou Ballweg
- Endometriosis: The Complete Reference to Taking Control of Your Health: By Mary Lou Ballweg
Books by Dr. David Redwine, World-renowned Endometriosis surgeon
- Googling Endometriosis – By- Dr. David Redwine M.D.
- 100 Questions & Answers about Endometriosis – By – Dr. David Redwine M.D.
- Surgical Management of Endometriosis – By Dr. David Redwine M.D.
More Books about the topic of Endometriosis, by various authors
The Endo Patient’s Survival Guide – By co-authors Dr. Andrew Cook, Libby Hopton and Danielle Cook
Explaining Endometriosis – By Lorraine Henderson
Stop Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain – By Dr. Andrew Cook, M
Coping with Endometriosis – By: Robert Phillips
Living well with Endometriosis: What your doctor doesn’t tell you…That you need to know – By Kerry-Ann Morris
Endometriosis: A key to healing through Nutrition – By: Dian Shepperson Mills
The UnHysterectomy – By: Holly Bridges (Edited by Sony Singh M.D.)
Natural Progesterone: The Multiple Roles of a Remarkable Hormone By: John R. Lee
Click here for More Endometriosis Self-Help Books listed on Endometriosis.org
Diet, Nutrition, and Cook Books:
Recipes for the Endometriosis Diet: By Carolyn Levett
Paleo Diet Books (Multiple Books)
The Wheat Belly By Dr. William Davis – A New York Times Best Seller
Good Reads – Online Community to share books and resources