Here’s what you will find on this website:
- What is Endometriosis?
- How do I know if I have it?
- What do I do now that I have it?
- What are my treatment options?
- What medications can be used?
- How to research and find a good doctor
- How to get the most out of your doctor appointments
- National Specialists (Laparoscopic Excision Surgeons)
- Do I need Surgery? Types of surgery. Tips from the pros!
- Is there anything I can do without having surgery?
- Associations, organizations, and useful websites
- Information, articles, and self-help books
- Research studies and awareness campaigns
- Local medical support and guidance
- Updates on our next meeting!
You don’t have to do this alone!
The best thing you can do is become your own advocate ~ Educate Yourself
Trial and error are the only ways to learn what will work for you!
Do you have questions?
Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions. Simply use the form under the ‘Contact Us’ section. We look forward to hearing from you and we hope you’ll join us for a support meeting!
‘The whole is more than the sum of its parts’. ~Aristotle